Learning the Language of Guitar Chords
Have you ever seen a chord with some extra words or letters on a chart (something like Gsus4 or Eadd9), and you didn’t have a clue what it meant?! Maybe it looked like a foreign language to you…
Well I have great news! There’s actually a pattern to these chord names, and it’s not that hard to learn. You just have to know what you’re looking for.
In this next ebook, I will simplify the structure and patterns behind the most common chord names. When you read it, you’ll know how to…
- Decipher and play guitar chords by name
- Find notes on the fretboard
- Transpose songs with and without a capo
- Navigate sharps (♯) and flats (♭) without reading music
- Play using the Nashville Number System
…and much more…
Right now, when you pre-order, you have a special opportunity to let me know what else you’d like to see in my next ebook on Learning the Language of Guitar Chords.
Contact me, and let me know.
Pre-order your copy today!